• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust sounds/videos

Whats the most quiet setup de-catted? Im looking for more power but not the noise that goes with it :(. A case of custom system with huge centre silencer?

I have the japspeed 421 decat with spoon bpipe and standard backbox.

It isnt that loud, it is a bit raspy though but when in vtec the engine noise takes over.

Since i added the cams and 70mm throttle body and remapped again, the exhaust in idle just burbles away sounds nice.

Can try get a video for you tomorrow if you want.

Not really wanting any rasp :( Slightly deeper tone would be fine but my days of ****ing off the neighbours/mrs are long gone :)

Not really wanting any rasp :( Slightly deeper tone would be fine but my days of ****ing off the neighbours/mrs are long gone :)

I had a piper catback before that that was deeper but not too loud.

It did drone but it was bearable and am quite fussy with the noise.

Has anyone had experience of the Invidia G200 cat back systemon an EP3? My friend used to have one on his old EK Civic and said it was a very decent setup.

Back