• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Received with thanks, mook :)

kGioBuR.jpg

:cool:

Are these kept in stock in colours or are they made to request?

I'd like a set but at a certain height if possible to match the other stickers I have on my side stripe...

Hi LGT19. The standard url is in silver and red at 280mm wide, I make those up in larger batches and so have stock of them. Different colour combinations or sizes are made to order so I can do whatever you fancy :)

owners club decals

With the updating of the forum and the new logo above I've updated the club graphics to match. As before I can do internal and external fitment graphics with the standard size being 285mm wide. I'll hold those in stock and can do other sizes/applications on request :)

Details correct as of spring/summer 2020; Single urls are £5 delivered, pair can be had for £8.50 and a set of three for £11. Standard colour is silver url with red R. Custom colours can be done for £5.50 for one or a pair for £9 - the url is limited to silver or white for consistency while the R can be any colour of your choice. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D

typerowners09.jpg

PM me for any queries.

hi how do I go about getting these decals ? TIA

Yup, all up to date, all available still :) Paypal received mate, sending first thing tomorrow :smt023

Back