• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

EP3 Pete > Received mate, many thanks. Will get those sorted :)

devil84 > No worries :)

Hi Mook, just sent my payment today. If you require anything else then let me know. Looking forward to the internal stickies. Thanks, pal.

Mook, could you make me something up saying " i use this instead of my s2000 because it's better"? Maybe having s2000 as the same style found on the car.

Mook - do you reckon you could do me a set of 4 red H's a la:

attachment-1.jpg

Cheers buddy.

Will be ordering some more later if you can still do them in the old style 'R'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mook,
Please could you do me a pair. Don't actually get car until tomorrow but want to seem keen! Sending paypal through now.
thanks mate :cool:

Cheers chaps, Paypal's received and I'll get those sorted. I can knock up some more ep3 version ones (external fitment) and send those where requested.

jordbalboa > Shouldn't be a problem mate, I have the S2000 logo on file so that bit's easy enough. How large would you want it and in what colour?

scruffy_ > I think those centre caps have the H recessed into them - I don't have a perfect fit for those I'm afraid but do the version as seen on the ep3's flat centre cap. I can tell from the pic that my ones wont fit into the recess properly. If you were take a 'rubbing' from the recess and send that over I could create some for you :)

Tomcat > Can do you a set of three for £12.50 delivered :)

Back