• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Ah, sounds like the red R got left on the backing paper, it should definitely be there :eek:

Ah okay, would you like these sent back so we can exchange them for ones with a Red R instead or?

Hmmm, have you removed them from the backing paper yet? The red R is on the 'other' side so that once you fit it you see the R properly and the silver creates it's outline. You'll see the R is a bit thicker, the red's underneath.

Hmmm, have you removed them from the backing paper yet? The red R is on the 'other' side so that once you fit it you see the R properly and the silver creates it's outline. You'll see the R is a bit thicker, the red's underneath.

oh wait... I just realised what you meant :lol: Should be fine in that case, I ll report when it's all fitted this weekend :)

Ty mate

Payment sent x2 standard type r owners decals can you confirm you got it ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

I sent a PM about getting one for my rear window, but not heard anything back yet.
Did it come through?

Cheers
Keith

Paid for a pair Mook, realised the other stickers I have for the FK are silver so the white one I ordered earlier this month don’t match... can’t not have continuity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

payment just sent through by paypal Mook I have the Fk2R in Rallye red. want them on the outside of the car in white please, thanks best rgds

Back