• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Total Closure

hi all

not sure if this has come up before, but anyone know of a total closure unit that can piggy back on the existing factory alarm?

FN2

spoke to a few people from hornet viper and clifford, most sounded like they didn't know what they talking about and said "you will need an new alarm with it", sounds like they trying to string some more money out of me :eek:

any suggestions?

i agree with neily. i think you would have to search very hard to find a total closure device for the CTR off the shelf. im not saying they don't have one, as some company somewhere might have fashioned a device that is compatible with the existing ECU/eletronics but i haven't seen any on my travels.

you might find an item for sale in the states or japan perhaps.

Upon reading the thread title I thought this thread was for relationship advice, as for the alarm issue I would have guessed it's new alarm time, OEM ones are generally no good anyway :(

Back