• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

i have had kn kit, now oem box with hondata mode and for me it isn't loud, you will don't hear difference, but vtec crossover is more feel than hear.

With a pod on i can hear crossover great but the annoying hummmming noise they create and along with the loss of power :(
After you saying no real noise difference ill probably steer clear of the mod then :(

cheers!

Superb guide mate! Has helped me make up my mind towards which intake to use. Think i'll carry out the hondata mod firstly then save the pennies for ARC box.

K and N 57 i worth it or not

Has any one used this kit before i cant find any info on it k and n 57i high flow kit. i can pick one up cheap but need to no if its worth it. iam looking for a beefy noise untill i can save up for a AEM CAI

any tips would be very helpfull

Has any one used this kit before i cant find any info on it k and n 57i high flow kit. i can pick one up cheap but need to no if its worth it. iam looking for a beefy noise untill i can save up for a AEM CAI

any tips would be very helpfull

ive be just bought one of eBay for £30 so see how it goes.

which induction kit?

Hi was wondering which induction kit to go along with there's an offer on seen a brand new k and n for just under 130 thanks in advance haz.

I notice there a few RBC intake manifolds available the standard one and the one with 70mm, is the 70mm best, also what fueling would people recomend as i presume you would have to put oversize injectors too.

Fuelling depends on the need to maintain wise AFR, injectors depends on the duty cycle.

Stock injectors are normally fine for NA applications up to 250-260, sometimes more.

Fuelling depends on the need to maintain wise AFR, injectors depends on the duty cycle.

Stock injectors are normally fine for NA applications up to 250-260, sometimes more.

I'll be mapping mine after as its on a hondata system, so will the stock injectors still be fine ? cheers

Mapping it yourself? You know what mods you've got and I don't. You'll have to see what the duty cycle is. 92% and up is getting into worrying territory.

Mapping it yourself? You know what mods you've got and I don't. You'll have to see what the duty cycle is. 92% and up is getting into worrying territory.

Sorry I forgot to mention my ep3 is a rallycar , I was in a class where everything had to be kept standard but now I've moved to a class where mods can be made. I've decided not to touch the engine itself but around will be modified as I'm keen to kept realible so I wouldn't be mapping there a professional company I use to map it.

Is the tegiwa carbon airbox a good induction kit, i've read the guide cant see it mentioned there.

That's because it's ripped off from the Gruppe M. It's the same design only cheaper made.

I plan to buy the AEM v2 induction kit for my 2004 ep3. I believe they are manufactured in California or somewhere in USA. They retail for about £275 here but I can pick them up for about $300 in USA which is about £205. If I do get it from America the fitting should be all the same right as there is only one type of AEM V2 manufactured regardless of where I'm buying it from. I know the civics are different in USA but the AEM V2 is fro the ep3?. Am I right in saying that? Tryna save some money here!:D

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000..._SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=aem+v2+honda+civic

http://hondaperformanceparts.co.uk/aem-v2-intake-system-civic-type-r-ep3-02-06-integra-dc5-01-06

You won't save money as you will have shipping costs and VAT to pay when it gets here

Sent from my SM-G130HN using Tapatalk

Back