• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

ARC

Good work on the guide for induction, it really helped. I can't seem to find an ARC to fit an ep3, does the same kit for a dc5 fit an ep3? Does anyone have one and if so what do you think of it?
thanks

I have a EP3 and have a CDA fitted, however I'm a previous Volkswagen offender and new to VTech, could anyone shed any light on whether these are any good?

This file is no longer available.
The file you are looking for is no longer being shared at this address. The link has either expired or the owner of the account has decided to stop sharing the file.
If you still need to access this file, please contact the owner of this MobileMe account.

This file is no longer available.
The file you are looking for is no longer being shared at this address. The link has either expired or the owner of the account has decided to stop sharing the file.
If you still need to access this file, please contact the owner of this MobileMe account.
I cant access this file, I was gonna look at it but I can't!

Should be back up now, i'd not unticked the box that puts the link to expire after 30days:rolleyes::lol:

Just read the guide, great job, found it extremely useful:).

I really want the GruppeM, but my 04 facelift ctr is left hand drive. The "cowl"(the bit that you have to cut in the pics on the guide) is on the other side I think...Is there anyway I can fit
GruppeM to my left hand drive ctr?

If not, what should I go for if I want noise, power and nice engine look (I liked the Mugen, seems easiest to fit, but it doesn't seem advisable) ?

I just re-read the GruppeM guide..."Quick point also worth remembering - this system WILL NOT FIT a LHD CTR."

Bummer...

I just re-read the GruppeM guide..."Quick point also worth remembering - this system WILL NOT FIT a LHD CTR."

Bummer...

You can make it fit, but you need to relocate the fluid reservoirs to somewhere else to clear room for it. It's doable, but not especially simple.

Thanks Hasnic, I'll have a mechanic take a look an see if he can do it, not gonna risk doing it myself

Back