• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

STOLEN Blue DC5 High Wycombe, Bucks Area Y948 PVJ

Stolen from High Wycombe around 20:30 23rd June.

Someone posing as a buyer took the keys out my hands and drove off.

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24696

IMG_0112.jpg

2001 Y plate
Approx 90k miles
Blue with Blue Interior
C Pack (Rear tints, Electric folding mirrors, rear wiper & wind deflectors)
Taxed till 30/09/09 (registered in the lower tax band)
MOT till May 2010
Service history covering time it has been with me with all work carried out by TGM apart from two tyres and a windscreen chip
Cat 2 alarm/immobiliser with installation certificate
Clarion 6 Disk CD/MP3 changer headunit
Tein Super Street Coil Overs
Rear camber adjusters
Two rear tyres over 10mm in tread depth (Eagle F1) two front tyres have approx 8mm tread depth (Toyo)
Front Brake Pads and Discs replaced May 2009
New Front Engine mount May 2008 (common fault on Integras/Civics according to TGM)

Some scratches/chips to the rear passenger quarter which are touched up with some stone chips on leading edges which have also been touched up. Light Kerbing to three wheels. Drivers Bolsters need replacing (£35 each before fitting)

Located in High Wycombe, Bucks.

Contact Patrick on 07730597746

Last edited by a moderator:
if you ever saw him just kill its the best way to deal with these things.
my friend got run into while we were shopping in town by a women in a range rover she drove off and some good lads stayed on and gave her details.
we reported her to the police and just got a crime refrence number it stinks and a smashed up back end and we know where she lives.
sorry to hear about your loss mate

Sorry to hear about your mates incident.

Fortunately it's not my car I'm just posting on behalf of a member on the DC5 forum.

its just that they have got the nerve to take it like that it saddens me that there are people out there that would do that they should get a proper job and earn a nice car

I hope insurance covers him. You hear stories of people swapping insurance cover to the new car before selling the old one, also I have heard of a company not paying out due to a car being taken by deceit. But IMO stolen is stolen!

:mad:

You need to register to be able to view the link. Can you copy and paste any relevant info for people who don't have an account?

There was not much more info in the thread, it's a for sale thread, but I've posted the info up now as the marks might be distinctive to someone noticing it.

This happened to a nice guy called Woolz a couple of years ago, a couple of asians stole his car when pretending to view it.

DIE.

My experience with wyc is not a good one, I have a mate who lives there and have stayed a couple of times for PBS reasons only.

So, I went to Pizza express there and ordered a Sloppy G.

New chefs = food poison error and a trip to Newcastle the next day was unbearable :(

I also went to a nightclub called obsession, I thought I was actually in a Taliban stronghold North of Kabul

Hope you find the car soon :evil:

Back