• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

clockin

If the car comes with little or no service history (old MOTs etc) to back the mileage up, and the seats and steering wheel look like they have done more than the odometer reads, then I would walk away.

Mind you, I wouldn't buy a car with little or no service history anyway.

its 03 with 66k but a friend of mine said it was clocked as someone he knew had looked at it about 3 years and it had about 76k on her, only moted last week there last mot was 54k but it could have been clocked before that maybe?? is there any way of telling??apart from the look of the interior??

I would stay clear, there are loads of Civics out there, its not worth the hassle, previos MOTs are the only way i think or it may have been logged before if someone did an HPI check and logged the milage.

An HPI check includes a mileage report but only if the mileage has been entered on previous V5 transfers, and maybe on VED applications? Can't remember of that option is on the VED forms.

You should do a HPI check anyway, and ensure a mileage report is part of the deal.

Back