• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 04 Cosmic CTR

Update on this car. P/x'd and now on the dealer's forecourt.

I'll not put up their name but you can PM if you want to know who it is to go and have a look.

Pics from the dealer's site, last pic has the Spoon N1 on which has now been removed, returned to me and sold to hippy43 :lol:

Looks a real minter, credit to the previous owner! :(

AETV85900658_1b.jpg

AETV85900658_2b.jpg

AETV85900658_3b.jpg

AETV85900658_4b.jpg

AETV85900658_5b.jpg

AETV85900658_6b.jpg

Car has sold from the dealers now, let me know if you've bought it or if you know who has. Would be interesting to know where it has gone! :smt023

I saw it driving into Leyland at about 16:30 about a week or two ago. Don't know if it was the new owner, test-drive or the dealer on a jolly!

Yeah, yeah, John - a likely story :p:)

I'm kidding bud.

Even if I didn't put it on, I didn't take it off did I? :lol:

Strangely someone obviously didn't like the Civic and the authentic JDM Union Jack badge. That thing cost £45! The car didn't come with either of those and I had to put them on...

Another pic from the ad I bought it from:
49b7_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd better put a list of my mods up too as I might change my sig at some point.

Spoon N1
Spoon Silenced B-pipe

What is this set up like, volumewise?

I have Spoon N1 with sportex unsilenced b-pipe (temp fix to a blowing b-pipe)
Far too loud for me, like i said just temporary until more funds come my way.
It drowns music out at any volume.
Getting rid of the N1 isnt really an option for me, but sportex b-pipe has to go.
Will there be alot of volume difference with silenced b-pipe or just a tad quieter?
Your opinions appreciated!

Video of it here:

[video=youtube;NxD9VP54TtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxD9VP54TtY[/video]

Spoon N1s with unsilenced B-pipes are notorious for being loud and droney.

It's not that bad with the Spoon B-pipe or a SuperSprint silenced B-pipe.

Yeah that sounds a hell of a lot quieter, but really nice will keep my eyes peeled for second hand spoon b-pipe, if not it will be supersprint silenced.
I will make a video of mine (with similar camera distances to this) when i get chance and post it for others to compare. As you can never be certain with video audio.

Appreciate your effort.

Back