• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 again or an EP3 ??

Now the S2000 and NSX have gone I've decided I still need some VTEC in my life.

Looking at a nice DC2 at the moment and thinking do I really want to get another (used to have a Jenvey ITB'd fire spitting monster) or do I fancy something more refined like an EP3.
The DC2 I'm looking at I can have for just over £5k and I'd be looking at over £6k to get an EP3, preferably wanting a facelift.

So, which would people get and which will be worth more in 12 months time ?

Alternatively I could take an FN2 on a lease plan at £199 a month for 24 months.

I would personally go for the DC2, but that's only because I have owned two EP3's. The EP3 will be easier to live with, but the DC2 will give the better drive. Depends what you want really. For weekend fun it would be a DC2. Plus, if you find a minter, it'll hold its value better than an EP3.

Now the S2000 and NSX have gone I've decided I still need some VTEC in my life.

Looking at a nice DC2 at the moment and thinking do I really want to get another (used to have a Jenvey ITB'd fire spitting monster) or do I fancy something more refined like an EP3.
The DC2 I'm looking at I can have for just over £5k and I'd be looking at over £6k to get an EP3, preferably wanting a facelift.

So, which would people get and which will be worth more in 12 months time ?

Alternatively I could take an FN2 on a lease plan at £199 a month for 24 months.

wheres the lease deal mate, if it were me i'd go for the dc2 as it will be worth more in a few years.

Get a nice mint DC2, in a few more years and they will be harder to get hold of, EP3's will be around for a while yet.

Hey Si if you need transport to pick up your new vehicle I am more than willing!

faster steering rack, better manifold spring to mind. can't think of what else.

Thanks for the offer, if I get it I'll use one of these though.

easyjet.jpg

The car I'm looking at doesn't have a standard manifold, steering rack I'm not too bothered on, if I don't like the feel I'll stick a 98 spec in there.

Well it looks like I might go back to an S2000 again.

2001 51 plate in Blue or 2003 03 plate in Orange ??

Back