• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2003 Diesel Civic

I can't help but think the empty bottle of South African red sitting next to me might have had an impact on my bluntness. :lol:
No, seriously spot on. It's worse than getting a Ferrari look a like kit for the MR2's almost! Just plain stupid IMO.

No, seriously spot on. It's worse than getting a Ferrari look a like kit for the MR2's almost! Just plain stupid IMO.

Used to be one by me. It fooled me at first glance. My advice is dont try and have something you haven't by making it look like something else. But each to there own

Used to be one by me. It fooled me at first glance. My advice is dont try and have something you haven't by making it look like something else. But each to there own
So true, one next to a pub near me. It's so un scale, looks horendous. Wrong length + width & notchy square corners but it's red & has the badges.

The only good thing is that if you do this to their cars they can then class it as a kit car and the insurance will go down loads

Back