• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

I like it mate looks really good, I was looking at doing that as well but with the change of direction it's no longer necessary, Just need a NHB rocker cover next :)

Have you had your rocker cover done?

Not yet, wouldn't know where to get it done tbh :? Apparently there's a guy on CTRO that's really good at it but I don't want to join another forum just to get it sprayed.. Will have to search local places methinks..
And NHB rocker cover? Nice and stealthy under the bay :) hehe

Yeah, Brenscivic on CTRO is brilliant my mate has used him before, I'll PM you his number and you can contact him direct instead if you want.

Yeah the colour scheme is NHB, Matt black and hints of chrome (Brake calipers, Hose connectors, bolts etc)

Good choice on the new theme mate :)
And yeh, that would be handy, if you could PM me his contact details that'd be grand, as rocker cover is the next port of call in engine bling :D

Well, here are a few pictures of the things that are currently being fitted by ARTech/ Eurospec as we speak, and due to requests for pics, here they are :)

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01771.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

There are other bits still awaiting to be fitted, but that's something I'll be doing once I get it back from ARTech, keep your eyes peeled ;)

Along with the above, I'm getting a FRSU thrown in along with D2 LCA's, got to keep in tune with the purple theme, not to mention the under chassis brace and JDM ARB's being powder coated purple before dropping them off to ARTech, but didn't have chance to get a picture of the new colour...

:lol: YES! about bloody time, namely down to my hassling you to get them up lol.

Actually looks really good with the purple theme going on fella

Yup, twas you badgering me that made me do them today haha But there will be more pictures once the car is back and the rest of my bits are fitted :D

:cool: Can't wait to see them fitted.

Did you get that issue sorted with the knocking - or are Artech checking it out today?

ARTech have had it since Monday, doing the MOT and service Monday/ Tuesday and then checking everything over yesterday and today. Got a call earlier and turns out it's the front engine mount(s), not the suspension, so they are ordering new bushes and getting that sorted :D

:cool: Can't wait to see them fitted.

Did you get that issue sorted with the knocking - or are Artech checking it out today?

Me neither! :twisted:

ARTech have had it since Monday, doing the MOT and service Monday/ Tuesday and then checking everything over yesterday and today. Got a call earlier and turns out it's the front engine mount(s), not the suspension, so they are ordering new bushes and getting that sorted :D

Me neither! :twisted:

Cool, doesn't as serious as the symptoms may have suggested before the engine mount diagnosis was made.. :cool:

What's this about a FEELS exhaust system and purple rocker cover coming eh? lol.

yeah sorry about that, I couldnt help it though. It's been long enough :lol:

@TypeRiter, yeh the mounts seem to be a better option, as initially I was thinking it was blown dampers, in which case uber mula to replace, so in hindsight I'm happy :)

@^Joe, the sole reason for getting the D2's was because they are purple :twisted:

@Danga, yes, they may very well be heading my way yes ;) Time will tell

@Solly, indeed they are :) well spotted ;)

@C4Doc, that's just the half of it! There's even more in my room, that's just the stuff that Artech are fitting lol but I can't wait to get it all on :D :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
How much and where from buddy? :)

im thinking i could do with them, done everything else :lol:

How much and where from buddy? :)

im thinking i could do with them, done everything else :lol:

Erm, I can't quite remember now as got them with alot of other bits as a package, but my thoughts are teetering around £300 including shipping and potential customs charges ect, and I got them from Touge mate, James @ Touge FTW :D haha

That rocker cover will look the mutts nuts if you do get it, I know you was sniffing round that a little while back. Or something similar for yours anyway :lol:

Erm, I can't quite remember now as got them with alot of other bits as a package, but my thoughts are teetering around £300 including shipping and potential customs charges ect, and I got them from Touge mate, James @ Touge FTW :D haha

yowza, not cheap then!

ill wait for you to split and buy them off you then :look: :D

@Danga, yeh I loved it as soon as I saw it and wanted the same, but never got around to getting it done. So buying Murph's is a spot of luck :D

@Solly, I'll await your immenent PM when that happens then ;) haha

Back