• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

As above :D

Absolutely loved this car in the metal! The Brides are uber sex and the 70RR is jokes :)

You're a man of great taste Karl, and a filthy minded bugger ;)

Yeah mine too. WOT, that sh!t is very fcking offensive. I had to hold my nose and suck my thumb to pop my ears on two or three occasions.

Good luck searching for hearing aids man.

It's a supreme piece of metal though. And I'll see you tomorrow about some more metal also. I'll speak to them and text you.

Epic car. That is all!

Thanking you. :cool: Glad you approve.

As above :D

Absolutely loved this car in the metal! The Brides are uber sex and the 70RR is jokes :)

You're a man of great taste Karl, and a filthy minded bugger ;)

Cheers Scott. Tis a pity you had to leave early as it would have been funny for you to hear it properly on the move :lol:

Although filthy? I have no idea where you would get such an impression of me........ ;)

It's after JAE. Post the f*cking videos. Now!

This week, don't worry. :p I think Darren (NYA) captured some bits on the drives to and from, so hopefully he'll be able to post them up too.

My ears still hurt from the drive bys on the M1. You'd better learn to lip read sharpish.

Now that's funny! :p Although there may be a huge problem, I can't lip read for shiz, have tried for years but just can't do it. So looks like I'm screwed then.

Yeah mine too. WOT, that sh!t is very fcking offensive. I had to hold my nose and suck my thumb to pop my ears on two or three occasions.

Good luck searching for hearing aids man.

It's a supreme piece of metal though. And I'll see you tomorrow about some more metal also. I'll speak to them and text you.

Well you did indeed see me today, cost a tad more than I had anticipated but I guess previous business didn't account for discount. But meh, it's all done now and I very happy! :D My wallet isn't, but he's my b*tch anyway. :lol:

Maybe I'll have to get someone to drive my car for me, as maybe it's louder from the outside. That, or I'm going partially deaf already as it doesn't seem that loud any more. :?

7a134698.jpg

So, if you win car of the stand without Adans on, what the hell do you win with them on?!? truely awesome.

They look really good in the flesh and on the move.. I think the front could go a little bit lower though IMO. It went past me on my way home, and they look very nice indeed.

I knew that was gonna look good with the rims, but i didn't realise how good. Karl, you have one awesome machine there man, the drive bys sounded earsplitting:lol:

Back