• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen Civic Driven

If this car is released at 25k (doubtful I know) I'm willing to bankrupt myself to buy one! I really really like it.

New job is needed ASAP!

Considering the fact that Chris and Stu have had quite a few years experience on the Type R front I can only assume that their assesments of the Mugen FN2 are very worthy of the car.

Being a Mugen/Honda limited vehicle I would imagine that the sales would be limited to certain dealerships as per the NSX sales/servicing situation in the past.

Prices NEED to be below £30k and as close to £25k as is physically possible.

There is obviously a very good FWD car here and it needs to be allowed to run............................:smt047

Prices NEED to be below £30k and as close to £25k as is physically possible.

There is obviously a very good FWD car here and it needs to be allowed to run............................:smt047

I agree for a main stream production run the price would need to be nearer £25K.

However there will only be a very limited number of these produced. I think even if they charge £30K they could still sell them all.

How much more was the Mugen FD2 compared to the standard JDM FD2?

I agree for a main stream production run the price would need to be nearer £25K.

However there will only be a very limited number of these produced. I think even if they charge £30K they could still sell them all.

How much more was the Mugen FD2 compared to the standard JDM FD2?

I think there were 300 Mugen RR's made and all of them sold in ten minutes.

There is no idea on price with the Mugen FN2, they aren't even sure if it will go in to production, I expect we will know more in September.

ive got an FN2 and can definately say its no arm chair, it must be the way peope drive it as i love it and think its very quick :) test drove a few of each of the EP3 and FN2 when i decided on the fn2 and i think its a nicer car and looks nicer than the old version,

The rear wings are marmite. I look at them and think they look good when the car is stationary, but it looks so different when the car is moving.

I've come to the conclusion that I couldn't have one on mine.

The whole car is a bit of a misnomer still in my eyes. I've spent £15k less than the M20, have 10 bhp and 15 ftlb more, have comparable brakes and suspension set-up, mine is stiffer because of the braces and polybushes. I'm just missing some lightweight wheels.

Still it fits the bill for some people and it's Mugen. I still think I'd have one in the garage if I won big on the Euro Millions.

Back