• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jacked - Milano Red EP3, from Chiswick High Road, London, 12.45am 30/08/09

Got jacked as I was getting into my car outside Vodka Revolution bar in Chiswick, London on 30-08-09 12.45am!

Civic Type-R, Milano Red, Premier edition

Reg - HG 55 FYN

Pleas call Manoj on 07791 026 852, if you see or hear anything, thanks!

Attachments

• DSC00100.jpg
    DSC00100.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
anniversary is the pre facelift special edition. Premier is the facelift final edition.

Sorry to hear this.

Man, gutted for you.

What have the insurance said?

They've declared it written off, i'll have to pay the excess, but they havnt made me an offer, im sure they're going to try and short change me! Rather the car is found to be honest! Hoping shes not been beaten up too bad!

If this happened to me I would hope that they crashed and burned to be honest.

I put alot of my own time and effort into it mate (like many other Type-R owners), plus that was my first car! so kind of attached to it, if you no what I mean! so not quite ready to let go of it!

No mate, I have to agree with previous comments, if it was mine, I hope it would be burnt out and long gone.

You dont want it back after being smashed about ragged silly and just generally not looked after, dumped somewhere and left, for who knows how long until its found.

They will just give it a wash and hand it back. I would rather have a handfull of cash TBH.

Getting it back will feel like having a girlfrind cheat on you and taking her back. Sort of thing.

I've had a car smashed into and had all the radio ripped out, after that I didnt care about the car. Just got rid.

Back