• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jacked - Milano Red EP3, from Chiswick High Road, London, 12.45am 30/08/09

You talk sense Suits! Appreciate the lateral thinking, which is beyond me right now. As much as I hate to admit it..... think its best I cut my losses!

but still rageing :evil::evil::evil:

They got my sunnies as well! :evil:

I hope things work out for the best. If this happened to me I'd buy a Fiat panda 4x4 Or a land rover defender & bank the rest of the cash. Good cars are not worth the hassle & expense these days. Step dad just bought a brand new fabia from show room then a few days later some dumb w@nker swung a door into it & keft black paint marks on impact.

same thing happened to me when i had my 206 gti broke the kids hand but he dented all my front wing, still winds me up now!!!!!

Juxt hope we catch the b@s@t@a@r@s who stole your Pride & Joy MrCTR.
We'll get them in the act one day.

I'll put your Vehicle Index and details on our ;ocal Data Base.

Then I will personally transport them to our local Hotel behind BARS and give the low life a good :smt021 for ya mate.

I appreciate that JG_CTR_CW_0646!!!

I thought I should give you all an update as you've all show concern....

The car was found a few days ago, some toe-rags been driving it around East London on fake plates for god knows how long. He managed to crash it (drivers side, front end) then abandoned it.

In the coppers own words "your cars been ragged" due to the fact it was found with the front tyres completely bald!

Just waiting on forensics to free the car from the pound before I can see it again!

Mr CTR

Can't put in words what you are thinking or what I would like to say on this Forum but. The Wukkin Fankers.
You might be shocked when you doget to see your P&J.
Hopefully the Insurance will replace your car.

Best of luck for the future:mad::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Back