• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Hi new owner

Hi All

This is my first Honda so learning all the time, I have had 2 Corolla TSports in the past so used to the high revving engines, although the Honda I-Vtech does seem alot more free revving and has a few hp more.

I have owned my 59 plate Milano Red GT for 3 weeks now and love the drive and feel of the car, the noise from the exhaust is superb as you come through the revs. The first 600 mile was unbelievably slow though, seemed ages to get there. The dealer did say not to run it in but in the hand book it says you should so went with the handbook.

Only additions I ordered were the Sat Nav and HFT, pleased I did as well as the kit is excellent, the car talks back to you. The speak commands also seem very reliable unlike the one I had in the Auris T180 which got traded.

All in all very pleased with the car.

TSGoons

Welcome to the forum :D .

Glad your enjoying the car, I have teh factory sat nav and find it very good. Mine was in teh EP3 though.

Its generaly considered that you dont have to run the K20 engine in, but it makes no obvious problem doing it anyway.

Its generaly considered that you dont have to run the K20 engine in, but it makes no obvious problem doing it anyway.

Even if that were true you still need to run in the brakes, tyres, suspension and gearbox.

But running in doesn't mean driving like a granny or limiting revs.

Back