• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

how do you put someone on ignore?

there is a user on here who is really annoying, pestering me and writing garbage in all the posts i write in. i would like to put him on ignore if possible, but i don't know how.

there is a user on here who is really annoying, pestering me and writing garbage in all the posts i write in. i would like to put him on ignore if possible, but i don't know how.

I don't think you can ignore mods............... ;)

Ignore List
Hazardous Check / Uncheck All

thank god. he gives me a headache.

you can't put mods on ignore harv i tried it then it didn't work. hence this thread. i thought i was doing it wrong.

I don't think you can ignore yourself. ;)

sometimes i try to, schizophrenia and all. hey wait that doesn't sound like schizophrenia to me. fnar fnar.

bi polar is SOOOO 2008 harv. im not sure what the mental disorder of 2009 is. probably watching X factor. vile VILE horrid program.

eastenders_stacey_slater.jpg

Back