• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Beware of sentry recovery ltd

CC|UK User said:
Saturday night i parked up to go into my local town in a back road, where a parking sign was hidden round the corner, come back and my car was gone, walked around and finally found a sign, the company is very discreet, they wouldnt let me pick my car up at all over the weekend and now they wont awnser their phone today, and its in their opening hours!! surely this is a case of unfair trading and trading illegally, im desperatley trying to find out where their compound is, if someone could work their magical google or wherever computer finding skills, ther'll be a reward in it for you if you get me their compound postcode and address, the compound address is not NW6 4HY!! Ive just been on the phone to police and the news is they havent seeked permission to even put their parking signs up in the area, hence why their not awnsering the phones!

Im begging you my fellow CCUK'ers to help another member out and put these *******s to justice. Cant even think about how they might of treated my well looked after c, by picking it up by chains and ropes or dragging it up a truck!!

COMPANY NAME: SENTRY RECOVERY LTD!
Companies registered number: 06784254

CC|UK User said:
yeah so far i found out theyve changed six company directors in the last year, surely when someones taken them to court! thanks for the support guys, really appreciate it

CC|UK User said:
now telling me i have to meet them at a train station near the compound in south ruislip and then go to the compound with them and the release fee is £605!!!!!! bearning in mind it got towed sunday early hours of the morning and they wouldnt let me get it yesterday, there taking the fcuking psis!

Read this thread of a corsa forum and thought id post it here to give anyone in the london area a heads up!!

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=242949

If in wrong section please move to correct section mods

If they haven't sought permission to put the signs up then surely they've technically stolen the car?

thats what i thought, but the police are just telling him its a civil matter as there was signs up.

All seems very corrupt to me.

thanks for moving it :smt023

Not to mention very dangerous.

Meet at train station, go with them to compound, £600+ release fee? That's menaces money if ever there was - which IS a police issue last time I checked.

These cowboys need rounding up and flogging, it's only due to the sheer amount of crap that turns up that this doesn't suprise me anymore that this is counted as sort'a legal

theft.

Company name - SENTRY RECOVERY LIMITED
Company incorporation date - 06/01/2009
Monitor this company for changes to its credit score and for new Accounts filings and Director changes.
This is a free service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Number: 06784254 - Registered at Companies House on 06/01/2009
Type of business: Unknown
Address: 122 HIGH ROAD
LONDON
NW6 4HY
Telephone numbers may be available here
Company Type: Private Limited with share capital ?
Company Status: - ?
Last Accounts Analysed: For the period ending -
Useful links: Location map and aerial photograph

SENTRY RECOVERY LIMITED on Google
Is this your company? Create your facebook page
Tweet it! with
Telephone Number: Telephone numbers may be available here

http://www.ukdata.com/company-credit-reports/SENTRY-RECOVERY-LIMITED.html

Back