• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Keyed !!!!!

I am a proud owner of a championship white civic type R which is only 3 weeks old and have discovered that some jelous little S@!t has keyed it all over the drivers side but not quite to the metal but it is deep. What is wrong with these mindless jelous little turds if i ever catch who done it i will break there fingers. It is not just one scratch either there is about six or seven long deep scratchs. Dont really want to claim on the insurance any surgestions.:mad:

Nightmare! :x :x

First thing I'd try is polish, it may get some of it out....

Have rang them hopefully they will be able to do something with it have never seen the work they r capable of doing. Hopefully it will all be well in the end. And not to expensive

Bsatards, there's no need what so ever, i think you might be better trying to get a few quotes before you make decision, you dint want a cheap nasty job do you! Hope you manage to get everything sorted.

Sorry to hear about your car fella. Worse than the scum of the earth. Did you park in a bad area?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody vandalism, makes my blood boil :evil:

I'd love to catch them in the act :twisted:

That is gutting, sorry to hear about it and I hope the scrotes are caught in the act doing this to someone elses car.

Sorry to hear that matey:confused: why do they do it. You have what they ca,t have and never ever will coz thay are too think and dumb to get a jao. They live of us hard workers with benefits.

All I can say is they are all Richard Crainiums DH's and Wucking Fankers.:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

We pick our 59 plate CW up day after tomorrow. Just hope it doesn,t happpen to us:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: or anybody else.

Back