• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Civic Type R stolen from Stockport

Aye matey, pics and number plate, am up that way quite a bit so will keep my eyes peeled!

Sorry to hear tha mate, hope you never get it back and insurance pays out proper.

P.S. get pics and plate up and I'll keep my eyes posted

Sorry to hear about this, i too hope you get it back soon.

Im also in the stockport area almost everyday, will keep a look out if you can add some details.

Thats terrible. I lived on a new estate that had a whole host of owners with nice cars, this soon happened. They would break in steal the keys then loot the cars.

attachment.php

Attachments

• media.jpeg
    media.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 171
Nick, I'll post this on Mcr Vtec if that's OK with you. Loads of honda heads in the area will keep an eye out and in general notice most hondsas.

Let us know, and if you can, put the Jpeg on photobucket or something and I'll link it.

Fukkers

Damn, breaking and entering for a 6k Civic? !! That just seems like madness. I'd kind come round to thinking my CTR wouldn't be worth the hassle given it's worth sweet FA really... my neighbours bog standard astra and focus are worth more. I just don't get it...

unlucky mate, i always keep my car keys in my bedroom at night to prevent people breaking in and stealing my car

unlucky mate, i always keep my car keys in my bedroom at night to prevent people breaking in and stealing my car

not a good idea that mate. if they are willing to break into your house to steal your motor who knows what they will be wiling to do to get it and what they will be tooled up with.

not a good idea that mate. if they are willing to break into your house to steal your motor who knows what they will be wiling to do to get it and what they will be tooled up with.

I also have my knife collection in my bedroom ranging from samurai swords to pen knifes alot with dragons and inscriptions on them but wouldn't hesitate to use in self defence. Unless they have a gun I'm confident that with the combination of my knifes and martial arts training i'd defend myself without an issue.

They can have the tv, ps3 and xbox if they want something for there trouble

Back