• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My car gone...

Woke this morning to find my pride and joy stolen from the drive.

Broken into the house, keys stolen, car gone...

Gutted.

dude that sucks sorry to here it, where about was it taken from? Any other details, may help someone spot it? Maybe even a pic

private plate (which I have been told by DVLA I won't see again for at least twelve months), alabaster silver FN2...no pics unfortunately only had it about 8 months! still can't believe it...

Scenes of Crime Officer been, awaiting window people to secure house. Tried to take the missus beemer but the b******s couldn't start it! Both keys left out on kitchen worktop.

Everyone - put your keys away!!! Don't sleep with them either...police warned if they want your car, will stop at nothing...scary...

No vtec-ing for awhile...:(

Don't leave them in plain sight but surely it's better that, if they do break in, they can find the keys quite easily and just f*ck off with your car instead of stoving your head in to find out where you've hidden them.

Exactly...we left both sets of keys on the kitchen worktop where from the back door they would have been easily seen with a torch; they normally go in the kitchen drawer but not last night...

Back gate was left unbolted, which is rare...but not anymore...looking around the house generally now at security...

At the end of the day, family all safe and insurance is there for a reason.

gutted though...(still)

Sorry to hear this mate. Your cars were probably targeted so it's lucky that they found the keys easily.

:(

This is reason enough to have an awfully loud exhaust.

Sorry to hear the bad news chap.

Thats gutting mate, can't imagine the feeling waking up and seeing your pride and joy has gone, :(.
Sorry to hear this dude.

Good luck with finding your car buddy, this thing scares me i'm always worried about this happening to me.

At the end of the day buddy it is only a car at least they didn't hurt you or your family. I heard a very bad story about a couple who had their house broken in to by some scum looking for the keys to their Audi, they beat him then raped his wife whilst holding him at gun point. There are some very sick people out there :(.

Claim on the insurance and forget about it.

Absolutely agree!

Police suggested stolen to order...

We are now really looking at security around the house, alarms gate etc...scary thing is my youngest (23 months) got out of bed in the middle of the night and walked through to our room to get in bed with us...keep wondering what had disturbed him and what if...?! At the end, is only a car and insurance is there for a reason...emotional impact however is another matter.

What goes around comes around I believe and the toerags will get theirs eventually...

Thanks for messages of support...

Back