• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Hi
Just to let you know I'm taking a (well-earned?!) rest over Christmas!

From today, I am only in on 23/12 but then off till 4/1/10 so won't be able to answer insurance-related questions on here till then.

Of course, the office will still be open each day except the 'Bank Holidays', Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, Saturday afternoons & Sundays – 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 if ringing by mobile.

The claims department is manned 24 hours a day and the claims helpline number can be found on your Certificate of Insurance & policy booklet.

Have a good Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Hi
As with most people, we have been affected by the snow but most of our staff are in now though it took some time. We are due more snow in our location in the next few days but as half our staff are fairly local anyway, this shouldn't be a problem.
I'll let you know however if there are any significant changes re staffing!
UPDATE - JUST BEEN TOLD WE ARE SHUTTING AT 3.30PM TODAY - WEDNESDAY 6TH JANUARY!

I'd seen elsewhere on the forum that you would only cover 25+ drivers for a CTR - has this now been relaxed? I'm 23, and due to renew in April with 1yr's NCB.

Thanks to all who have rung us for a quote.

We have just calculated the figures for 2009 and they show that the average recorded saving we made for our new customers last year was 12.5% off their BEST quote so it's certainly worth a call!

We consistently average over 80% renewal retention as well (December was 84%!) so people are happy at renewal as well!

0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 until 1/3/10 then 01424 200477.

My brother has told me to try CK when mines up for renewal in October.
He's just insured his Octavia VRS + re-map with them for £390 fully comp protected and its pushing out 240bhp.:)

i will phoning in the week at some point myn is up for renewel and direct line havent quoted me happy at all £1.699 i have been getting much better quotes online are the reference numbers still the same ?

Just bought my car insurance from these guys. They beat my renewal by £90 and my best quote by £55 and knocked over £100 off my excess! 8)

The guy from Sky Insurance didn't even ring me back with a price after taking my details..... :roll:

Just bought my car insurance from these guys. They beat my renewal by £90 and my best quote by £55 and knocked over £100 off my excess! 8)

The guy from Sky Insurance didn't even ring me back with a price after taking my details..... :roll:

All part of the service!

I also understand to an a certain degree, but companies like Sky take each case individually.

Back