• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Owners Insurance Scheme With Chris Knott Insurance

Please don't forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due within the next 21 days.
You may have waited all year and now is the time!

Don't forget to mention that you were recommended by this forum.

Our number is 0800 917 2274 or if ringing by mobile, 01580 752961.

Just to let you know also that apart from the usual Bank Holiday closures, we will be shut on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve.

Normal opening hours are –

Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday 9am-noon (skeleton staff)

(There is a 24 hour claims helpline)

Hi
Please don't forget to ring us if your insurance is due in February - 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961.
Things are back to normal here after the snow! Sorry for any disruption though we are moving to a town in March where half the staff live anyway so we shouldn't encounter the difficulties we had getting into here earlier this month!

Please don't forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in April and realise the benefit of this scheme!

It's a free phone call - 0800 917 2274! (Mobiles can ring 01424 200477)

Please don't forget to state the club name & reference number found in my signature below.

Let me know how you go on!

We want to make your day!!!

If your car insurance renewal is due in the next 21 days, please feel free to ring us on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 for mobiles.

(Don't forget we also do breakdown cover, travel and home insurance!)

Please don't forget to try us if your car insurance renewal is due in July.
(Last week was our 2nd best ever in terms of business from the forums!)
0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 - please don't forget to mention the club name and/or reference number found in my signature.

Hi
If you've had your car insurance renewal through from your existing company, please feel free to try our scheme on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and don't forget to mention you heard about us on this forum.

If your car insurance renewal (or home, travel, car breadown for that matter!) is due in August, please feel free to ring for a quote on our scheme. In the next few weeks, we will have the September rates installed on our computers so we can quote for that month when that happens.

Our numbers are 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and please don't forget to quote the club reference number found in my signature.

Hi
If your car insurance renewal is due in September, please feel free to ring us for a quote on our scheme!
The parameters have changed in that the scheme insurers don't accept bhp increase mods by more than 20bhp or people with more than one conviction or who have had a fault claim in the last 12 months.

We have October rates in our system now so if your car insurance renewal is due, please feel free to ring us for a quote.

0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and please state the forum name and/or reference number found in my signature.

By the way, if you have home insurance, here is a post from a forum written yesterday - 'Our home insurance is up for renewal, so I decided to get a quote from the club scheme to see if there as good for home as they are for car insurance. My renewal from (.........) was £413 a year. Chris knott a bargain £318 a year.'

So try us on your home insurance as well!

After a strange few months of changing criteria and shifting patterns in the insurance market, January for us, in terms of business, surpassed January 2010 (before all these changes took place) showing that the current scheme seems to be working rather well!
I like to think it’s because I’ve put my photo as my avatar but the rest of the team think that has had a detrimental effect. They may have a point!
So, please feel free to ring us if your car (or home) insurance is due in the next few weeks!

After a strange few months of changing criteria and shifting patterns in the insurance market, January for us, in terms of business, surpassed January 2010

I hope this is reflected in my renewal that's due on the 1st of March. ;) :lol:

Back