• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Not the best day for collecting a new car eh John? :eek:

I think it might be a case of snow stops play. :(

I tried getting Jayne to the bus station. I got stuck. I got the car out and managed to get home. As I was parking up Jayne comes out of the front door. All of the buses are cancelled. :rolleyes:

Ho hum, always tomorrow.

Better safe than sorry. I had a tricky drive to work, too many knobs driving round like it's summer. :x :x :x

I've spoken to the dealers and said I'll try again tomorrow.

I've come into work on the train this morning and the radio has people phoning up saying they're still stuck in traffic after an hour of trying to get out of my town! :eek:

Impressed with Bell though. I phoned them up about the insurance and they've said they'll cover me on both cars for a week, free of charge. :smt023

Wrong Type R parked outside my house when I got home :(

Sdc10042.jpg

boooo!

shame mate,i had to get a few mates to push me up the top of our street tonight,bloody crap in snow i tell theeee!

Braved it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sdc10044.jpg

That's it, it ain't moving now until the snow clears!!

Nice one John, I'll drop you a PM once snow/ice has cleared so we can sort this exhaust out. Already had an close call with some ice and a kerb this morning.

Good luck with the new car mate! Did you hold on to the b-pipe?

The garage was short on the guys with spanners because of the weather. I've not had word but they should be back in my posession tomorrow.

Don't worry about the Rally Slags John. The FN2 is a better looking car than the Evo and thats saying something! :lol:

Don't worry about the Rally Slags John. The FN2 is a better looking car than the Evo and thats saying something! :lol:

Cheers bud! :smt023

I'm really chuffed with it to be honest, just really itching for a drive but I'll have to wait! :rolleyes:

'57 Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT, Rear Factory Tints, Spoon Oil Cap, Spoon Socks, JDM key backs! (Mods in transit)

There is no "Factory" tints option.... ;)

There is no "Factory" tints option.... ;)

Ah, no worries, ammended. Thought they were, this image on in the accessories brochure and on the webby. :hide:

tints.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back