• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano Red CTR

Seriously, this has to be the most well looked after EP in the UK. Loving the ATR seats man, I wanted them for my DC5. Always great to see updates Si ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some photo's from a couple of trackdays this year. Anglesey in July and Croft in October. Looking at the weather in the photo's you would think I have got the months mixed up but no it p*ssed it down in July and had sunshine in October.
44886484505_478a279c40_k.jpg
[/url]43485965001_77ecc50670_o by simon render, on Flickr[/IMG]
45799344541_fed326d3d1_k.jpg
[/url]43439365232_aa4282d7b8_o by simon render, on Flickr[/IMG]
45074975844_9b553377b6_b.jpg
[/url]croft oct by simon render, on Flickr[/IMG]

Nothing showing up on mine, will come and join ya hopefully on a few next year, provided my track car is ready

Nothing showing up on mine, will come and join ya hopefully on a few next year, provided my track car is ready

Looking forward to seeing the track car mate, must try and meet up sometime soon.

10 years of ownership and still love this car. Got a few plans for it next year to help it through the next 10.

Good to see you’re still in it Si. It really is a credit to you as well. Possibly the cleanest EP out there, especially seeing as it gets driven how it should be ;)

Do you use EP3 discs and ATR pads with your brakes? Can't say I've ever heard about using ATR calipers before. Do you feel a decent upgrade over stock?

Do you use EP3 discs and ATR pads with your brakes? Can't say I've ever heard about using ATR calipers before. Do you feel a decent upgrade over stock?

Must check this thread moe frequently lol. No mate I use ATR disks(which are same size but 3mm thicker) and pads and it's definitely an upgrade from standard EP3 brakes.

Do you know if they fit under the standard wheels? Sorry for all the questions but I am really interested in doing this to my own EP3 :lol:

edit: I see you have mentioned previously that they do fit:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back