• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano Red CTR

Typeriter the roof was almost pink mate ,p*ssed me off every time I cleaned it so went for the carbon wrap as it was cheaper than a respray and I wanted to have something a little different to the other milano's round here.

I prefered it with the pink roof, sorry........................looked amazing before it got attacked by a roll of di-noc

Typeriter the roof was almost pink mate ,p*ssed me off every time I cleaned it so went for the carbon wrap as it was cheaper than a respray and I wanted to have something a little different to the other milano's round here.

Sorry bud, I re-read my original post and should say hat - that wasn't to say that the new wheels and roof don't look good. I would just add some Red H's to the centre caps - and possibly follow the roof through by going over the rake of the spoiler.

Photo from Cadwell 11th May
index.php
[/IMG]

I know about the pinking mate. Annoys the fcuk out if me. Just need some money and I'll finally get a detail from Joe on here.

So after 4 years or so thought I better update this thread. I have sort of gone back to the future pics will reveal all, in the meantime a few other mods have been done in this time..
HiD's
Chrome front and rear indicators
Uprated gearbox mount
Tegiwa short shifter and alloy shifter cable bushes
Superspint unsilenced back pipe
MFactory LSD
Spoon 5.1 Final Drive
AEM CAI
JDM Rear roll bar
Skunk 2 Gear Knob
DSC_2710.jpg

DSC_2696.jpg
DSC_2711.jpg
DSC_2712.jpg
DSC_2713.jpg
DSC_2714.jpg
DSC_2717.jpg
DSC_2718.jpg
DSC_2751.jpg
DSC_2754.jpg
JAE1.jpg

And finally at JAE this weekend(pic thanks to EP3Pete)

This is a car to be proud of. It truly is one the best looking Milanos out there. It's a true credit to your dedication to the RedH Simon.

This is a car to be proud of. It truly is one the best looking Milanos out there. It's a true credit to your dedication to the RedH Simon.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Stunning car bud!

Back