• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano Red CTR

Just a little update. Had a Cobra rear silencer fitted to keep OE look, may have to get a silenced back pipe though as it is a bit noisy for track days @ just over 105 dB @5000rpm also had k100 fitted and mapped at TDi North. Thanks to Paul for transforming the civic.
IMG_20150923_093927954_zpstotdbfs1.jpg
IMG_20150919_142828170_zps5ylfqv1o.jpg

You can't just say that Simon, we need b graph! You'll soon be wondering why Honda sold them on the OEM map!

You can't just say that Simon, we need b graph! You'll soon be wondering why Honda sold them on the OEM map!

OK not the best pic but biggest gain is 5000-6000rpm and about 30bhp and peak power 219.6bhp which to be honest I am quite pleased with considering I have only got AEM CAI and cat back. The pick up is now super smooth but WOT acceleration from second gear is amazing compared to how it was. Even before the map it was putting out 213.7bhp which again I think was good. Overall very impressed and it has changed the car completely, on the test drive I said to Jamie(son) f**k in hell it now feels like a proper car.......:)

f39c4394-a50e-44a7-90ce-4fdd62d3d2b5.jpg

Few bits getting done tomorrow, Top mounts, castor bushes, roll adjusters, rear anti roll bar bushes and an oil change also got an abs light on :(
IMG_20160331_162544920_zps68d0b2gp.jpg

Should feel like a new car! Is it that sticky caliper causing the ABS light?

Replaced both rear and n/s front calipers already John most probably a sensor. Looking forward to getting the parts fitted. The guy who looks after the car said I should be able to feel more front end grip. Can't have enough of that. Looking to book Cadwell in May to try it out.

Back