• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano Red CTR

Since have my Cobra rear box fitted and having to change the supersprint unsilenced backpipe (it was droney and to loud ) I got a japspeed silenced to replace it. Did a track day 94 Db static lovely. Then Jamie (son) was following me last week I floored the civic and when we got home he said car sounded like a chav,s car, WTF , I said it,s fairly quiet now just a nice induction roar. No he said its loud, video it and hear it for yourself. So i did, and all i can say is the induction noise must be canceling out the exhaust note because in the cabin its quite serene. Anyhow listed to the video see what you think.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKeQLhkLljw

Your car is stunning Simon! The drop looks great, what springs are you running?
Eibach pro mate so long since i put them on think its 15 or 20 mm drop. Have put some money into it mate but its still only done 60k, it will be with me a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the EP3 is going to Jamie or Cathy as it would be a crying shame for it not to stay in the family!

1946c4c9d28a459d38387bf169c28b22.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

d9d7bab92cc7e393345f802b3bf107b7.jpg
1a2a7d1c26d27167a54118fdb32d283e.jpg

Just having you on guys just swapped it for the day to take my daughter to prom. V8 pah VTEC yo.

Very kind friend has my civic while I use the C63

I was going to post exactly the same thing!

Haha. I wouldn't have blamed you if you had swapped, but I was willing to talk on the EP3 TBH. :oops:
Bloody hell John that was a surprise,you might have to fight for it though. Think Jamie would be calling first dibs. Anyway back in the R now but it was nice to drive the merc just for the sound.

Back