• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

Some kunt has nicked my Type-R.

Forced entry.... Taken spare key... and £50 that was on the lounge table... (That's all that I have discovered thusfar)

I have a mixture of emotions.. Raging! But I also feel like crying.. I've spent so much ££££ in trying to finally end up with an EP3 (low-ileage minter)... It's just losses all around.. financially - and when I finally get what I want, it's nicked 7 weeks later.

I'm aching from spending all day just cleaning the engine with Gunk and hosing it down yesterday... feel even more fuming knowing the work that I have recently put into the car...

Only 22k on the clock

JDM Mats - That weren't cheap..

Skunk 2 Gear Knob

Worse still my Genuine Mugen Grille is on it's way over from Japan and ready to go on the car - and my Tein Springs are in my room, booked in at TGM to go in on Friday.

At least they got the car in standard guise - as the Mugen socks were taken off and washed yesterday, so they'll miss out on the sooped up version.

Serious though, I don't know if I want it back either... after some kunt has done what they wanted to it..

ep31.jpg

ep32.jpg

ep33.jpg

ep34.jpg

ep35.jpg

Nothing different about it really: It's pretty mint, no dents or dings to speak of, that stand out enough to warrant describing as a distinguishing feature.

This has never happened to me before - what are likely happenings on from here on in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry to hear this TypeRiter. Is the car usually parked on the road or do have have it parked up a drive?

Like you say, its yours and you've put the hard work in finding it and maintaining it, but I don't expect I'd want it back after some tools had thrashed it round and dumped it.

Gutting mate. If it comes to the worst dig your heals in with the insurance and make sure you get the best settlement you can. Don't accept their first offer.

Fcuking hell.

Mate I am broken for you, I have seen this car and seen how much emotion and effort you put in to it to get it perfect.

Tossers.

What have the law said???

Put this on every forum you can.

Gutted mate. I hope you get her back in one piece.

That saying, if they broke into the house i'm glad your household is ok, cars can be replaced people can't

Police done the procedural sh!t: Prints, reports, etc. etc.

Insurance: Have started the procedural sh!t too - paperwork, ref no's etc. etc.

My biggest concern regards the outcome:

I don't want it back shagged, and ratted out..

but...

I have outstanding finance on the car, as part of my swap with Honda (FN2 -TO- EP3) - so I paid a dealership price, effectively being a bit more than what the car is actually worth - no doubt insurance will give me close to what the car is worth (After excess' cut etc. etc.)

So say I get perhaps £8k back (doubt it when everything's been totted up, and taken away).. I didn't pay £8k for the car, I'm paying more, with some interest on top.. I just don't know what to do.. So the money I mighjt get back from insurance won't cover the outstanding amount - meaning i'll have to continue forking out... leaving me with no car, insurance money paying Honda back, and further money out of my own pocket to pay off Honda, because insurance money won't cover that.

I waited so long to get an EP3.. and I don't want the experience to be over - but I can't do anything else..

And the kunt that took the car will get off scott free, and fcuk my car up in the process too.

Plus I don't want it back - how am I going to shift it with a black mark on the books?

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus I don't want it back - how am I going to shift it with a black mark on the books?

Best case scenario is that it will be found in a written off condition and then your insurers will task you with finding a like for like model which they will fund the purchase of. :cool:

Absolutey gutted for you, hope you get it back unmarked and unragged.:(

What area was it stolen from?

A nightmare situation :(

I feel for you? did you have a disklok or anything on the car? I know it is hopeless when they broke in and got your keys, but they are quite good deterrents imo.

It is also worth investing in a tracker for £180 fitted.

Every little helps as a deterrent when we live in a world full of arseholes.

Just found out that Honda have not sent the DVLA off the registration details - so the police are saying the car isn't in my name - no doubt insurance will echo this..

This is fcuked upped to epic proportions.

Back