• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

Just found out that Honda have not sent the DVLA off the registration details - so the police are saying the car isn't in my name - no doubt insurance will echo this..

This is fcuked upped to epic proportions.

That's bonkers mate. Ask Honda for a refund then? They haven't held up their part of the contract in selling you the car, therefore it's their insurance loss not yours?

Grasping at straws here bud!

Good luck with getting it sorted and just glad you are OK. A woman got killed in Wigan recently trying to stop someone nicking her MG. It's not good. :evil:

Feel for you mate, if mine ever got stolen, i dont think id want it back. Personaly id rather they crashed it and burnt to death to be honest. Really hate scum like this. :evil:

Hope it all turns out well for you mate!

That ****in sucks. What's the penalty for car thieves?

Usually a "don't do it again" if it's joyriders. Stolen goods charge if it's a stripdown and sell the bits, add a bit of breaking and entering for good measure.

Not long enough IMO. They should be made to work for nothing repairing accident damaged cars for the insurance companies. That way they'd be paying us all back a bit for increased premiums.

Oh and wash, polish and clay TypeRiter's next Type R every week for a year...

after they've been castrated...

and shot...

and stabbed...

you get the idea.

Sh!t, it's sinking in now... and it feels 'orrible as fcuk.. 'orrible... I tell ya..

I've been whipping around in my mums Almera, and I keep getting visions of some grubby kunt, sitting in the cockpit of the Honda enjoying the £50 quid of V-Power I put in to the car hours before it got nicked.. I never put £50 in the car - I was planning to stretch it out for my trip to TGM on friday; where I was meant to get the car lowered.

I'm thinking about cutting my losses - paying off the Type-R from the inusrance money, taking out a loan, and getting a DC5 outright - then sticking a big sunshade type sign in the window reading:

"Come and get this one kunt, both keys are in my room - and you're welcome to them - they're next to the hammer, and the cricket bat(s) I sleep by".

But TBH I've spunked so much on cars this year - especially when you factor in depreciation (the EP3 was my third in 9 months; but the one I was hoping to keep for a very long time) Now, I don't have two penny's to rub together to get a shed let alone a performance car..

Thanks again for the kind messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
bad news, very sorry to hear. you can't really have a performance car if you are from certain parts of london without a tracker and a beefy alarm i think. standard security won't do it.

do you live on a through road or a close? if you are on a through road it sounds like you have been putting alot of time and effort into it recently, your big wash on the day of the robbery. sounds like chancers were in their car rolling around that part of town looking for easy pickings to do that night. id bet those that took it are reasonably local.

mate, i totally feel for you!! what a F*****G C**T!!!!

i would be in pieces if it happened to me, i hope everything gets sorted my friend!

Gutted for you mate. Id would actually be crying :(

They will find your car mate and i hope them Fu**ing low life C**ts get in big time ****.

Makes me worried as well considering i only live around the corner from you.

It will show up buddy dont worry, ill keep my eyes peeled

bad news, very sorry to hear. you can't really have a performance car if you are from certain parts of london without a tracker and a beefy alarm i think. standard security won't do it.

do you live on a through road or a close? if you are on a through road it sounds like you have been putting alot of time and effort into it recently, your big wash on the day of the robbery. sounds like chancers were in their car rolling around that part of town looking for easy pickings to do that night. id bet those that took it are reasonably local.

Rossy, man, I'm from around Ealing... No arrogance attached but the area's supposedly meant to be 'Up there' in terms of reputation/location. Just off the Broadway etc. etc.

The Honda appears to have been targeted as there are a couple of tasty Mercs and Audi's down my road - that whilst not "performance-orienteated" are still expensive motors. Yeah it's a through road bud - but I wouldn't call it busy - it's very private.. and taking a walk down my road, you'd be quite suprised a car was ever stolen down it; it's that serene..

As I mentioned earlier, a couple of mobile phones, my mums watch, and my mums Almera keys were in the vicinity of the Honda's keys yet the only things that went missing were the Type-R's keys and £50 sitting on the table.

I'm not sure it'd be chancers/opportunists - but I'm inclined to agree that some one has seen the recent work I have been doing on the car (since the snows cleared - I've been sorting numerous bits and bobs out every evening/weekend). And has plotted to steal it..

Gutted..

Gutted for you mate. Id would actually be crying :(

They will find your car mate and i hope them Fu**ing low life C**ts get in big time ****.

Makes me worried as well considering i only live around the corner from you.

It will show up buddy dont worry, ill keep my eyes peeled

Yeah man watch out.. Ealing's only down the Uxbridge Road..

Thanks in advance, if you keep an eye out - most CTR drivers keep an eye out for others so if you do spot it, please call the police and holla at me ASAP, I'm almost always on-line..

I just randomly remembered to check on the delivery status of my Genuine Muge Grille... :sick: It's in the country now :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Bad times..

Bad times, there are some scum bags out there...

Bloody scary someone breaking into your house to get the keys too :evil:

The worst thing is: It's out of my control - I can't do anything...

I've posted the car up on:

- TRO
- CTRO
- Civinfo
- Civiclife
- EPCivic
- MGZR
- ToyotaGTTurbo
- HondaCivicForum
- BritishMods

A couple of Honda dealers have been informed, as has Tom at TGM.

If anyone frequents other forums with any purpose, would be much appreciated if you could kindly circulate; I'd be greatly indebted to you.

Regards,

TypeRiter

Might be worth digging out the engine number and looking at second hand engines.

I know you dont want to hear it but it may have been stripped :( .

The seats are worth a good £££'s as they are.

Back