• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Honda UK announce Civic Type R Mugen 200

That's a mugen 20 isn't it? Well the body kit is anyway.

Nope, not one of ours. Our diffuser and lower part of the splitter is Black; and the one in the picture looks to have White wheels, so I don't think it is a Mugen 200 either.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears to be a standard Champ White with the Mugen wing and rear bumper; which looks to have been incorrectly painted.

This Mugen car, wing et al - can only look good Mugen'd/Manga'd to the max (whole package) IMO, like the M20's and the red concept; otherwise it just looks randomly naff TBH with odd parts barring the subtle bits (wheels/grille etc. Etc.).

Awful looking thing. The Honda dealer 'back home' have one in atm - £27k. AFAIK that's the dealer mugen version whatever it is called.

Got a call from my dealer this morning to go and have a look at this.

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

I am tempted, he has offered me 12k for mine.

On the other hand, the wheels look great and it'll hold its value better than your standard FN2 would, if you bought one new now.

It is very nice in the flesh, I actually think the exhausts look cool. The stealer is going to get back to me with figures so I will see what he says. Will keep you guys informed. I may try and push for more money on mine.

i think it looks alot better thana normal FNpoo, is the big rear wing optional then?

i think it looks alot better thana normal FNpoo, is the big rear wing optional then?

The big rear wing is on the Mugen 20 (Mental version). The above pics are of the Mugen 200, which is basically a standard FN2 with some Mugen cosmetic changes.

If I was getting one I'd have teh massive wing thing.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Back