• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Insurance what does it cost you???

Whats your age and what does your insurance cost? Im 38 and i use to be with sainsburys and they wanted 611.38 and i went on confused.com and i got it with the post office for 397.78 so im happy with that so how much does yours cost you and what do you drive???

25, me and the missus insured with Direct Line for £720 per annum. They slammed on £112 for the last seven months of the policy when I told them about the Exhaust and Air Induction

I'm 30, 3 points, 1 yr NCB, £820 inc mods and business use with Bell.

31 years old, SP30 (Oct 05), 1 fault claim (Aug 08 around £800) currently driving a Jazz- £216.50 with Elephant

I'm also on Susan's insurance and she has a Mazda6 and she has clean license and just renewed with Elephant £286.

29 with 29 year old missus as named driver.
FC with PNCB & it was £400 last year iirc.
Thats using my broker friend.

Reich insurance is uber expensive. Bit of a story so bear with...

Got to Germany, they dont honour UK NCB. So I starts again on a 1998, 2.0 V40 POS - at the point I sold it I was paying £1200 PA and I was 26.
I bought my FN2 when I was 26, and heres the kicker. adidas help teh expats with their insurance, so as it was a brand spanker, and another insurance company wanted to come in and be plugged to all the adidas employees, they automatically bumped me up to 5 years NCB!

Now 28, FN2, £660 for the year (plus free mug & pen!).

53, EP3, £328 with me as main driver and gf as named driver (cheaper that way). 7 yrs fully protected no claims bonus. no points. £500 excess. 31 years old. no mods.

X reg 1.8 Accord, as above - £224

02' Civic 1.4 Vision 3 door gf as main driver (4 yrs no claims-not protected), me as named dirver. £240.

All done with Admiral and all cheaper through comparethemarket.com than the renewal quote that Admiral sent me for all 3 cars.

'08 FN2, No points, 8 years NCD protected, I'm 29.

£650 FC :( Insurance companies don't like my WA postcode.....

2003 30AE CTR, mods declared I am 30yo with 10 years NCD.

Renewal has just come in at £379 FC with Direct line. - I like this.

about £1000 with all mods declared, 23 years old in central london, 3 years NCB with a clean license with elephant...

they usually charge me about £25 a mod when i add them to the policy

21, CD 30 + 6 Month ban to my name, 1 year NCB, DC5 with all mods declared.....£2650...beat that haha

Oh I can beat that easy! Not with my CTR though, it was with my saxo I had a few years ago. Was paying £300 PER MONTH (£3600 per year) due to all the modifications! Also had 9 points and three claims back then too :? lol

Am now paying £680 a year with no claims or points and 1 years NCB with the gf on my policy as a named driver with Admiral. Am currently 25 (26 in three weeks). Mods currently not declared as scared what they'll say as have always had really bad experiences with companies raping me after I declare them (hence the above quote for my saxo).

Mods currently not declared as scared what they'll say as have always had really bad experiences with companies raping me after I declare them (hence the above quote for my saxo).

You do know if you have a crash your insurance will be void in respect of the above comment? :idea:

Back