• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Very nice purchase sir! Been looking at these for some time now, want one for the mrs as soon as she can pay for one! Hope you enjoy.

I picked her up today, it was a fun trip home. She goes well, *really* well. :cool:

Suspension is a little questionable though... I've booked it in to TGM for the full sha-bang, but the earliest Tom could squeeze me in was 8th April! I must stop recommending him... :lol:

New pics on first post... :D

I'm after a set of 15" Watanabe RS or Black Racing do some very similar.

This is the look I'm after.

CRXSiRBack.JPG

Wicked man.

The CRX has one of the best side profiles of a normal car I can think of.

Whats the interior looking like Chris?

Try and keep it looking OEM as possible, just with the extras.

Interior is pretty good, but again, needs a good going at. Yes, OEM + extras is best. :D

UPDATE: It's been the first real day the car has been sitting out in the rain. When I left work, I noticed a sloshing sound in the boot, after a quick inspection when I got home, it was clear the car had taken on a good bit of water... :eek:

I've spent most of the evening groveling around in my tiny garage/car trying to strip the interior out. I have most of it out, but didn't have time to see where the water was coming in. I'm hoping it's got nothing to do with the glass roof, but it's certainly coming in from high up...

The only pleasant thing that was achieved, was to find an annoying rattle that's been bugging me since I've had it, turned out to be a loose boot catch! :)

To be continued...

crx_009.jpg

crx_010.jpg

Nasty dude.

Maybe lie some paper down or something then let it sit out in the rain, at least that way you will be able to see/hear where it is coming in as it drips.

Back