• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

"Yesterday" & "Today" instead of the date.

Funky

Events Organiser
Most forums I use say "yesterday" or "today" instead of the date of the post, where applicable.

Can we have this here as well please? :)

But what happens when the post was further back than "yesterday"? Does it revert to a date then, as apposed to "4 days ago"?

But what happens when the post was further back than "yesterday"? Does it revert to a date then, as apposed to "4 days ago"?

If it wasn't yesterday or today then it just goes back to the date as normal. Talk Audio and Talk Photography both have this feature if you want to check it out.

I can't see how this will be beneficial, I guess it'd make it a tad easier to read as it'd merely be a time and 'today' as apposed to a string of numbers but I personally don't look at when a post was made so it wouldn't make much difference to me, yet seems like a good idea.

I have to look at when posts are made in the events forum which I moderate so it is helpful to me.

Back