• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Warranty issues....advice needed..

Hi all,

I have a 2009 (58) Milano CTR FN2 GT and my question is i have to put the car in to phoenix linwood honda for the battery drain recall and i have noticed some issues..
1. the drivers electric window wont auto close ( as from last week)
2. I have a stone chip below the front fog an the laquer is peeled away (about the size of a 50pence )

Is the laquer a valid claim????
Should i insist they fix the window on the day as an elec tech will be looking at this relay/battery problem anyway.?
R 13008

I have recently installed ICE and/or had the battery disconnected and the auto up/down power window feature does not work anymore (facelift model only).

You need to reset the system. To do this turn on the engine, press and hold the switch to the down position and wait for the window to fully open. When it is fully open wait another couple of seconds and then release. The system should be reset now.

for the ep3 but give it a try.

the paintwork: because its a stone chip i wouldn't think they will NOT pass it under warranty but the lacquer should stay stuck to the paint around the chip, not flake off in chunks so it may be passable in that respect.

Thanks mate..
the window procedure worked a treat!!!! just need to sort this laquer issue, also the paint is the worst i have had on any car ever!!!

Back