• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen Parts

James on a slightly related topic i have heard that J'racing come from a more endurance race background where as Toda and Feels are more time attack and that this is reflected in the design of their parts. Is this true?

They're definitely endurance, when it comes to producing/manufacturing parts for dispatch - they take ages. LOL.

OOI, is this for all Mugen parts (ever released, and still available) or just FN2 and CR-Z products, and subsequent releases?

Mugen is always mega pricey and more often than not, not the best.

Does it have to be mugen???

Suits is right very expensive and quality sometimes is not there for the money. I had a pair of genuine pedals from them and they have started to oxidise and flake!!!!. that said my Mugen gear knob is supreme. pick wisely and on recommendation and use Touge as then you know they wont be fake parts.

My friend who works in Honda in Kidlington (Oxford) states that the dealerships are now looking at doing parts as well in the future, probably be scary on the price front though :)

That is true, my friend works in the Bristol Honda and they've been a Mugen dealer since Nov 2010. All bought to order though :(

That is true, my friend works in the Bristol Honda and they've been a Mugen dealer since Nov 2010. All bought to order though :(

Not sure if same honda dealership, but would worry me as i had to tell the parts guy what a k20a2 engine was lol

Back