• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 pre face lift vs DC5 face lift

Facelift front lip looks fcking grim; I love it. :twisted: Particularly the way it follows/flows with the lines of the side-skirts at the corners of the lip. :cool:

I like the way the front of the PF joins to a 'point' in the centre too.

Not keen on that black trim on the rear bumper of the FL though, what were the bods at Honda thinking?

The FL, in the background, on dark wheels; in the pics Dotty posted, looks sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comparison pics of both guise would be nice, for those that ar'nt that family with the finer cosmetic differences of each.

Mainly me :lol: .

Sorry dude, I checked the pics after I posted and they were fine :lol:

I did manage to find out that the new face lift is 10kg heavier than the pre face lift:

1180kg without air con: face lift
1170kg without air con: pre face lift

Personally i wouldnt buy a facelift dc5 because of the money why buy a 12-13K car that looks and 8k car and not many people know what it is when you can buy a 12-13k bmw M3 and it looks a 15-20k car

:bump: for this.

FL DC5 with a Mugen lip kit looks awesome IMO.

4416062481_bdf4b5c274_b.jpg

4416769262_49abf27979_b.jpg

Agreed Tony, much better than standard but PFL is still King IMO.

Agreed on the lights, I think the rears can be replaced with PFL lights can't they?

Back