• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics

mook

Approved Trader
With the updating of the forum and the new logo above I've updated the club graphics to match. As before I can do internal and external fitment graphics with the standard size being 285mm wide. I'll hold those in stock and can do other sizes/applications on request :)

Single urls are £5 delivered, pair can be had for £8.50. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D

typerowners09.jpg

Can we make this thread a sticky please and unsticky the thread for the older style graphics.

WTF!!! I've only just got round to putting to old style on!!! Now I'll have to take them off and replace them!! I snoozed I loozed!!! I'll have one though sending cash over now.
Cheers

WTF!!! I've only just got round to putting to old style on!!! Now I'll have to take them off and replace them!! I snoozed I loozed!!! I'll have one though sending cash over now.
Cheers

:lol: Same here, except that I haven't even got round to fitting them yet! I'll get some come payday!

Again as above. only just fitted mine and took some pics with them on. Will wait a while i think for mine as not keen on the new url tbh.

Again as above. only just fitted mine and took some pics with them on. Will wait a while i think for mine as not keen on the new url tbh.

Philistine!

I've paypal'd you over £8.50 for a set of two standard size external stickers please Mook.

Will PM you with my delivery details. ;)

I'll be ordering some of these ones this Tuesday. Cant decide wether to use one on the rear window or one on each of the side windows.

I could do some smaller ones, but can only go so small before they become too tricky. I would imagine some number plate ones would be possible :)

I've paypal'd you over £8.50 for a set of two standard size external stickers please Mook. Thanks.

Turned up yesterday and fitted. Looks good although they were a bit of a fiddle to fit. Patience is definitely required! :lol:

Back