• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Noblesse CR-Z

TypeGRRR

Administrator
Administrator
I'm quite liking the look of this, the rump is very purposeful, still don't like the front though.

honda-cr-z.jpg

Noblesse-Honda-CRZ-Hybrid.jpg

I like the whole car.
Noblesse eh? :lol: I dont think I would advertise the fact they had tuned my car.

The front does not look as aggressve, as the pic of the rear suggests it might - the camber and the squat stance looks savage; I'm a fan of the twin tips through the diffuser too.

The Mugen Lip on these looks good; I think it does a good job of improving the front end.

Mugen wheels; nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rear looks great, however I feel it needs some skirts as it looks a little high.

Has anyone done anything with the power on these yet, or are they still all show no go?

I like it, does it not have rear side windows? i wouldn't like advertising that i own a nobless car though.

Looks good, I like the look of the standard CR-Z if I'm honest!

Need details like output and price! :lol:

I'm guessing that this will only have cosmetic changes and the knobcheese will have the same power output. Unfortunately.

CR-Z [1]

- 1.5-liter SOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine with Integrated Motor Assist (IMA)
- 122 horsepower (estimated) @ 6000 rpm (combined engine + IMA)
- 128 lb-ft. of torque (estimated) @ 1,000 – 1,500 rpm (123 lb-ft. for CVT), (combined engine + IMA)
- AT-PZEV CARB Emissions Rating
- Preliminary EPA Estimated Fuel Economy, CVT (City/Highway/Combined): 36/38/37 miles per gallon [2]
- Preliminary EPA Estimated Fuel Economy, MT (City/Highway/Combined): 31/37/33 miles per gallon [2]
- Overall Vehicle Length x Width x Height (in): 160.6 x 68.5 x 54.9 (including antenna)
- Wheelbase (in.): 95.8
- Weight (lbs., preliminary estimates): Approximately 2,670 (MT) to 2,725 (CVT)
- 3-Mode Drive System (Sport/Normal/ECON)
- Eco Assist™ System
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission (standard)
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Paddle Shifter System (available)
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Automatic Climate Control
- 16-inch Alloy Wheels
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column
- Security System with Remote Entry
- Cruise Control
- 160-Watt AM/FM/CD Audio System with MP3/windows with MP3/Windows Media® Audio (WMA) playback capability and 6 Speakers [3]
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
- USB Audio Interface [4]

CR-Z EX [1]

Adding to or replacing features on the CR-Z

- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® with Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls [5]
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition (Available) [6]
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Fog Lights
- Perforated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Aluminum Shift Knob with Leather (6MT)
- Textured Aluminum Pedals
- 360-Watt AM/FM/CD Premium Audio System with MP3/Windows Media® Audio (WMA) playback capability and 7 Speakers including Subwoofer

So it's going to be pap then. :lol:

- Preliminary EPA Estimated Fuel Economy, CVT (City/Highway/Combined): 36/38/37 miles per gallon [2]
- Preliminary EPA Estimated Fuel Economy, MT (City/Highway/Combined): 31/37/33 miles per gallon

Not much of an eco car???

Honda are quoting 56.5.mpg combined on their website. Where did you did those stats griffin?

Back