• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A new car to chez Hatton!

Hatton

Will Be Missed
Today saw a new car to the Hatton household. Emma (wench) sold her 1.0 Arosa and bought herself a Lupo GTI. It's a 2001 car with only 54k miles on the clock. Two lady owners with the last owning it for 9 years
ohmy.gif
Any members from Southend may recognise it as that's where we went to get it from.

It's a great little car with bags of character and quality. It's a nippy little thing as well. Emma burned past the Teg on the way home which looked superb. It's got a couple of scuffs, but nothing more to worry about or nothing more than the average 10 year old car. Anyway, there will be a project thread going up as well as a cleaning thread as it needs a good going over. Emma had some interesting plans for it, bless her.

IMG_0755Resized.png

IMG_0751Resized.png

IMG_0748Resized.png

IMG_0754Resized.png

IMG_0746Resized.png

Her modding starts....
em.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool man, these fly and handle pretty well.

May fav was the MK before this I think, with the rectangle headlights.

Does this one have the Jock themed inetrior seat styling?

Nice Ben. I've contemplated one of these in the past.

I bet the missus is well pleased with some oomph after the little Seat!

These are wicked little cars, just a shame they are too small for me to ever contemplate.

Interior os grey cloth with red piping and seat belts. The car is very large inside. The boot is very small but there's more room inside than the civic would you believe.

Awesome little cars, I've been tempted to get one myself on a few occasions. I've driven the 1.4 (100hp version), and that was bags of fun. :D

Interior os grey cloth with red piping and seat belts. The car is very large inside. The boot is very small but there's more room inside than the civic would you believe.

Not at all...my Ibiza is roomier inside than the S4.

The car is very large inside. The boot is very small but there's more room inside than the civic would you believe.

It's the practical space that would be the issue, getting camera kit in that fills the CRV's boot, or a hyper-active Springer could prove to be an issue :lol: Awesome little cars though man, one of the few modern VW's I genuinely like.

I hate them :( a mate of mine has one...

8830_102569676425314_100000168450096_72959_2904338_n.jpg

Something about them just looks awkward to me!

However his isn't the GTi ;) I'll take your word(s) for it being awesome lol.

I hate them :( a mate of mine has one...

8830_102569676425314_100000168450096_72959_2904338_n.jpg

Something about them just looks awkward to me!

However his isn't the GTi ;) I'll take your word(s) for it being awesome lol.

I'm not surprised you hate them based on this picture. The GTI is different car all together.

Back