• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

Will skip the NA stage and just jump to where I am at now. Few pictures, it needs a fair bit of TLC on the outside. Which will come in time.

Parts laid out ready for the trip to TDI-North:

d30414c3.jpg

4c3077f5.jpg

f1fa92b1.jpg

Tuned at TDI-North:
ec4baaf3.jpg

ec2d0d8e.jpg

2d922179.jpg

b31af119.jpg

dc84dc70.jpg

b3731fde.jpg

da5345e3.jpg

6c83839c.jpg

0527074a.jpg

b7e68241.jpg

And that's how she stands at the moment.

Will be cleaning this weekend, so will have more pictures and maybe a video or two up. :twisted:

I want the boot and the mirrors :(
Carbon Boot for sale = £411

Just wanted to add that this is still on a stock clutch so was limited to 7psi.

Soon as it starts to die I will be upgrading to a Stage 4 Competition Clutch and Flywheel, also chucking in a LSD. Not 100% sure which dif to go with. Had sold my quaife to appease enraged wife. Will have to do a little more research in a few months.

Just getting used to driving with 300+ in a FWD car right now.

Really nice set up. AP's look a proper bit of kit!
What sort of psi you gonna run it up to? About 10/11?
Have to get a Sussex boost meet on the go.

Love some of the mods on it dude :)
I bet the inside wheel gets interesting when exiting a tight corner & hitting boost? :lol:
The LSD will make a HUGE difference.

Love some of the mods on it dude :)
I bet the inside wheel gets interesting when exiting a tight corner & hitting boost? :lol:
The LSD will make a HUGE difference.

:lol: you could say that yes.. Had to sell the quaife I had sat around, needed to show the wife some willingness to curtail spending.

Alls forgiven now so as soon as clutch starts to slip it's time for LSD + remap for 9psi.

:lol: It's about time! Although I had a good read of this thread over on CTRO. Have you been bothered to clean it yet?

:lol: It's about time! Although I had a good read of this thread over on CTRO. Have you been bothered to clean it yet?

:(

Not yet, will be this weekend though! Hard to get the time, spending most weekends driving up to Harrogate.

However, weekend off this week. :D

Car sounds well:cool:
What are you using to control boost? It kinda looks like your getting a bit of a boost spike when you first come on boost.

Car sounds well:cool:
What are you using to control boost? It kinda looks like your getting a bit of a boost spike when you first come on boost.

I am seeing a small amount of boost creep, up to 0.8 bar. Going to datalog a 'spirited drive' this week to see what's going on.

very nice, sounds awesome and looks quick. If you dont mind me asking all in all how much did it cost?

All in to get it looking and to where it is right now performance wise, roughly £9k.

Turbo/exhaust/injectors/brakes/mapping/fitting ran me £6k

Back