• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen RR and Mugen 20

DSC_2780-1.jpg

DSC_2802-1.jpg

DSC_2726-1.jpg

DSC_2849.jpg

DSC_2910.jpg

DSC_2903.jpg

DSC_2891.jpg

DSC_2876-1.jpg

DSC_2881-1.jpg

DSC_2955.jpg

DSC_2939.jpg

DSC_2974-1.jpg

Car pron! :twisted:

I'd take the RR, but only because I don't like CW. I'm sure they're both very capable cars and every day the only differences would be practicalities such as 4 doors on one and bigger boot opening and foldable rear seats on the other...

As per Harv. Nice cars, now sell them and buy something better. Both nice cars, but no style whatsoever.

Can you imagine;

'So what do you drive?'

'Actually, I have a honda civic, and another honda civic'

'How much were the two?'

'Oooh, about £65,000'

'I see, idiot'

Last edited by a moderator:
As per Harv. Nice cars, now sell them and buy something better. Both nice cars, but no style whatsoever.

Can you imagine;

'So what do you drive?'

'Actually, I have a honda civic, and another honda civic'

'How much were the two?'

'Oooh, about £65,000'

'I see, idiot'

In fairness, he does hint at having a GTR or another similar car, if smilies are anything to go by.. And if someone can spend £65k on Civic's, I would assume they are to be used as daily drivers leaving the exotica stashed in another garage for weekends and fun days.

Chris has got some other tasty motor's as well !

Being a bit of a tease with it though.

If he's got a GTR or something similar, surely a standard FD2/FN2 would suffice as a run around. Then just spend the rest on gear.

Very nice but don't see the point in owning 2 such similar cars. Surely you want some variety? Sell the 200 and buy something from the other end of the scale. If he's minted and has a load of other cars though then fair enough.

Back