• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

how to fit the tegiwa induction kit

look on the how to fit gruppeM its the same.

I have been looking in to this and it's similar to gm fitment but not exact. You will need to use one of the bolts from oem airbox plus the rubber washer on the side if the box, it is a metal washer with rubber around it. Use the metal as a spacer under the heat shield and use the rubber over the bolt beside the carbon airbox. This will stop it scoring your new box
Lee

does it matter which way the 4 allan key bolts go round that have the black metal spacers? do they go on the outside or inside?

I have been looking in to this and it's similar to gm fitment but not exact. You will need to use one of the bolts from oem airbox plus the rubber washer on the side if the box, it is a metal washer with rubber around it. Use the metal as a spacer under the heat shield and use the rubber over the bolt beside the carbon airbox. This will stop it scoring your new box
Lee
i taken the heatshield off it snapped at the upright bracket,tin cr*p

Back