• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Aftermarket sunroof

Hi guys

I don't know about the rest of the world, but over here in South Africa we don't have a factory fitted sunroof on the FN2 as one of the options.

I have seen a red FN2 with one fitted (mine is NightHawkBlack) that looks absolutely amazing.

We have a few reputable aftermarket companies here that can pretty much guarantee no leaking, but I am concerned about rigidity of the shell given the "hole" that will be made in the roof.

Have any of you had one fitted? Any thoughts, suggestions or comments?

Cheers

You'd have to be insane to cut a hole in the roof of your car imo, i'd rather drive mine into a tree.

You'd have to be insane to cut a hole in the roof of your car imo, i'd rather drive mine into a tree.

Epic Reply..........:lol:

I dont think Neil, likes the sunroof idea and with fairness he is spot on........if you want a sunroof that badly it could be time for a new car.

Nick

Back