• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Insurance costs for people under 25

when i got my type r they quoted me £1070 with admiral, 23 years old, 5 years NCB, Decent postcode, no points/accidents., got my renewal last month and it a grand so did a quick search and elephant, admirals sister company qouted me £900 with mods declared on an import, so contacted admiral and got it down to that :D

£

22yo
license 4 years
2NCB (no accidents)
"B" Rated postcode
parked in driveway
SDPC
unlimited mileage
mods declared (wheels, suspension, exhaust, air filter etc)
no-one named on policy
3pts (PC30, Apr 2006, £60 fine)
2 years previous history in "performance cars" (Celica GT-Four and 2.2 Converted Civic)

2005 Civic Type-R Premier - £860 one off yearly payment :)

thought i'd give this a quick update

my circumstances are now...

22yo
license 5 years
3NCB (no accidents)
"B" Rated postcode
parked in driveway
SDPC
5k a year limited mileage
no-one named on policy
0 pts
3 years previous history in "performance cars" (EP3 last year, Celica GT-Four and 2.2 Converted Civic)

£1012 one off yearly payment

unreal i tell ya...nowhere could get me under £1000 with mods declared, the company i was with the first year apparently don't do the policy any more

thought i'd give this a quick update

my circumstances are now...

22yo
license 5 years
3NCB (no accidents)
"B" Rated postcode
parked in driveway
SDPC
5k a year limited mileage
no-one named on policy
0 pts
3 years previous history in "performance cars" (EP3 last year, Celica GT-Four and 2.2 Converted Civic)

£1012 one off yearly payment

unreal i tell ya...nowhere could get me under £1000 with mods declared, the company i was with the first year apparently don't do the policy any more

Christ! :eek:

It's better to pay off in one go then. I'll deffo be doing that when I get my new car.

Ah, nice. I'm in the process of saving hard cash for something like a DC5 next year and i'll be 24 then. 6 years driving as well.

Back