• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black EP3 turbo stolen, belfast.

There was a creeper burglary at ellies daddys in the early hours of this morning, The car was taken along with keys to the eclipse, laptop, phones, anything they could lift really.
This is more of a post incase any parts get offered, or incase it goes across the water towards you guys.
Its an absolute shame :(

DSC_0025.jpg

IMG_2042.JPG

Wheels, Suspension and Brakes
18" Rays honda limited edition championship white with red lip CE28N's
rays red nuts
DC5 Brembos
DC5 front hubs
DC5 front disks
DC5 aluminium lower arms
DC5 front anti roll bar
Green Stuff brake pads
Rear JDM spec anti roll bar
Tein Mono Flex Coilovers with EDFC damping controller

Transmission
Manual 6 speed gear box
Neuspeed quickshift

ECU & Electronics
Hondata K-Pro ECU inc. launch control
Blitz Boost Controller
Blitz Turbo timer
Blitz R-Vit
HKS Super Bright Boost gauge
AEM UEGO air/fuel ratio gauge
Do-Luck V-Tec indicator

Engine Spec
AEM induction kit
Spoon throttle body
Polished JDM spec intake manifold
Hondata intake manifold heat shield gasket.
RC developments 650cc injectors
AEM fuel rail
Carbon fibre spark plug cover
Heat wrapped custom downpipe from turbo
Trust exhaust and center section to downpipe
T4 hybrid Turbo
RevHard Turbo Manifold
HKS Dump Valve
Vortech External Wastegate with screamer pipe
Spoon sump magnet
Spoon gear box bung
Energy engine mount kit
Mugen thermostat kit
Mugen radiator cap
HKS oil cap
GReddy oil catch tank
HKS circle earth kit
Silicone hose kit
Custom front mounted intercooler and pipe work
J’s Racing Engine dampener
J’s Racing Front strut brace
Spoon reservoir covers

Interior
Full JDM spec interior (all original Honda parts)
Carbon fibre centre dash board section, air vents and sill plates with Type-R logo
Red Recaro seats
Momo leather steering wheel
Door cards with red inserts
Red carpet
Red front and back mats
Jap Back seats
Jap emergency flare and holder
Jap Sun visors
Jap Coin holder
S2000 start button
Custom 3 gauge pod trimmed in red and black alcantara

Body
Vis Racing Carbon fibre ‘Mugen’ style bonnet
Vis Racing Carbon fibre ‘Mugen’ Style adjustable rear spoiler
Honda Civic Type-S high level brake light
Front bumper cut to fit intercooler
mugen air duct

ICE
Kenwood KVT-725DVD-B
PS2 fitted with 160GB HDD

It also had a quaife lsd and a full steel engine rebuild since this last speclist was made.

IF theres any word on the whereabouts of these parts please contact

07540740747 asap..

Thanks!

Seems like it has been found.

Turbo-Type-R-Manda said:
I recieved a call about 8 last night, from a guy offering the car back, steve was going to pay the ransom for the car too. Around 10pm I got another call from a guy called pearse of a local forum, he passed the car sitting in ashley avenue just off tates avenue, I rang the cops straightaway, and directed them too it, pearse waited near the car until they arrived too.

Pearse is an absolute living legend for the info he provided for the return of the car.
The policeman who phoned me to say the car had been defo got, said the car looks ok, In the dark anyway. But the head unit was missing. He didnt get looking in round it much more, Its going to CIS for fingerprinting either this afternoon or in the morning.
:WOOT

Sounds like the work of a true pikey :)

That's why both of the keys to both of our cars are always in the bedroom when we go upstairs for night.

They can have my PC and my TV. They'll have to wake me to take the car, then a least I'll be able to have a look at the thieving scumbags and if I've had a few pops probably shove them down the stairs as they run off...

Glad it's been found and hopefully just missing the HU with no damages etc.

They can have my PC and my TV. They'll have to wake me to take the car, then a least I'll be able to have a look at the thieving scumbags and if I've had a few pops probably shove them down the stairs as they run off...

same as me, they'd have to ask for my car keys

Good to hear it's been found.

If it was me, I would have preferred to never see it again. As for keeping keys in your bedroom/under pillow. Why?

Would stop the chancers sure, however you run the risk of someone tapping you on the face with a knife asking for your keys at 4am.

A few horror stories locally pretty much involves them holding a kettle of boiling water over you in your bed as they ask nicely where the keys are, id prefer if they never came up the stairs to be honest.

Good to hear it's been found.

If it was me, I would have preferred to never see it again. As for keeping keys in your bedroom/under pillow. Why?

Would stop the chancers sure, however you run the risk of someone tapping you on the face with a knife asking for your keys at 4am.

exactly, its only a car, better to keep your face

What exactly do you think keeping the keys in your bedroom will enable you to do? It doesn't matter what kind of hard case you think you are... Anyone determined enough to come looking for them there in the first place is probably going to make sure that they have the advantage, starting with the fact that you'll be asleep.

Glad the EP3 was found. :) Cheek of the f*ckers ringing you up offering it back... :evil:

It's been done this topic hasn't it?

With the sound of it these guys didn't go upstairs in the house, and with the sounds of it they took the car because the keys were there, got down the road and didn't know what to do with it so tried to get a ransom for handing it back.

I'm not saying I'm a hard man or that I'd have it out with them with a baseball bat or that they'd have to fight me for the keys. I'd rather just at least have a description of the scumbags to give to the police, plus you haven't seen my stairs, they wouldn't be in a state to fight back if I gave them a kick up the arse on the way down, they are about a 2 in 1.

Lets face it, if you wake up with a knife in your face, you are going to give them the keys, but the sort of people who would go hunting round a house for car keys armed, with the occupants still upstairs are the same sort of people who would drag you out of you car at the traffic lights and I don't see that happening all that often.

Casual thieves, leave with the TV. If they are after the car, it's a whole different ball game.

Either way, keys are next to the bed (not under my pillow). Same reason I don't leave the keys in the house if I go out on foot, they go with me.

A few horror stories locally pretty much involves them holding a kettle of boiling water over you in your bed as they ask nicely where the keys are, id prefer if they never came up the stairs to be honest.

Fair point, but would you not hear them boiling the kettle? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol.
Must be the most bizarre sight ever, you pop downstairs for some toast and some theives are just putting the kettle on.

Really chuffed this got found mate. With the work, time and money that evidently went into that car, it must have been very painful to think you'd lost it!

Hope they get what they deserve for it too..

Yeah I'd rather them take my keys than come upstairs and do something terrible. A family friend tried to put up a fight just before christmas and ended up getting his stomach slashed and neck cut by a machete. Unless you've got a gun :) don't fight them it's not worth it.

Oh dear, glad she's been found mate, I'd cry if someone stole my car.

Where do you guys live for people to be so violent? It's quite scary reading these things. Nothing like that happens down here, well not very often anyway. Still makes me glad I have my pooch for an extra loud alarm incase anything does happen.

xXx

Oh dear, glad she's been found mate, I'd cry if someone stole my car.

Where do you guys live for people to be so violent? It's quite scary reading these things. Nothing like that happens down here, well not very often anyway. Still makes me glad I have my pooch for an extra loud alarm incase anything does happen.

xXx

what you mean you were inconsolable when someone stole our minimoto :)

Imagine being a forgetful sod and always losing your keys.
"I've no f*cking idea mate, your guess is as good as mine. If you can find them, you're welcome to the car".

For a while the garage was concussion mined, but now I've beefed up the doors & windows it's not really necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back