• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Got my insurance renewal....

A 3.0L Supra Turbo Targa Top is the same price as my EP3 renewal.. 2 fast for y'alllll m'aaaaan

339859664_small.jpg

I've had my renewal through from admiral (£611) £100 or so more than last year. So as you do I shopped around. Elephant 12 months was 420 something so naturally i called admiral to cancel. When I said what I had been quoted their reply was "oh, I don't think we can match that. Who was it with?) my reply "Elephant". Straight away she said that they are sister companies and if I have my reference number they will match it!!! I told them where to go.

Principal!!!!

Admiral just dropped their renewal price by £180 when I rang up to tell them that they were too expensive. :lol:

They are excellent like this. Mine dropped around 20% after a call :)

Their new Canada office sounds nice.

^^This!! Why is it at renewal time your premium shoots through the roof causing you to have to shop around, only for your existing company to drop the quote when you threaten to leave? Just a waste of everyone's time and money. Just make the quote believable to start with, save all the hassle. Muppets.

Premium rate telephone numbers/people in the renewals office want to keep their jobs with lots of phone calls/the guy who prepared the quote gets commission. One of these I reckon.

They do it because there's loads of muppets out there that auto-renew without question. Business is business at the end of the day, however annoying it is as a consumer.

Car due in 2 weeks. Currently £366.69 and i've just had a quote from another place for £240.62

Same deal, with the same extras. Which should I be going for?

Just called them and they couldn't match it. I'm going with Privilege for next year.

Back