• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

yeah sounds around the same as me(ish)!

I remember when i first passed my driving test it was 74p a litre... I WISH i had a type-r back then, id drive around in vtec!

I've only passed my test within the last four years so have not had the joy of paying pennies for fuel. V-power around my way is getting on for £1.44 per litre atm. No signs of it coming down either :( Bad times for people who like nice cars :(

Oh_look,_its_THIS_thread_again.jpg

about £10-£15 a week, car only gets used on weekends. Then it does a nice long run where i get to enjoy it ;) :)

jesus, how much do you spend a month! i think you need a diesel lol

lol, 4-500 usually mate! It's not pretty!
I tried the diesel thing.... Boooooooring! And you pay so much extra for the car, and so much extra for the fuel, that you need to do 45k a year, just to get the extra premium back that you paid for the deisel engine! False economy I tell ya ;)

My other motor is a BMW 130i M-Sport, just can't afford to drive that to work! 3.0, 284bhp (after Superchip), in a boring looking 1 series :D Eats most things on the road, scares the crap out of M3's, mostly down to them not giving it full beans from the outset, thinking, twit in a 1 series having a go :D

if i were to fill up to the max (i only put circa £20 at a time unless i go on a long journey) it usually lasts around a month.

They reckpn you get better MPG's if you only put half tanks in due to less weights etc.
But that would mean for long distancers like me stopping every day for fuel! :D

I fill mine up every weekend and I only drive 8 miles to work (and 8 back).
Gotta get my other car sorted!!!

:lol:

I thought mine was bad, I put 42 litres in and tacho was on 212 miles. It's the same distance for me, I'm averaging 22ish mpg on my commute.

Can't remember if I unplugged the battery though. That resets the tacho.
Pretty sure that was last week though :/

Back